MOMs on the Move Program
To empower single mothers toward enriching healthy family values and gaining financial independence through employment and/or education; encompasses Intensive case management; subsidized childcare and assistance with educational related expenses may also be provided.
- ID's and Birth Certificates
- Emergency baby formula, food, and diapers
-Emergency Prescription Assistance
- Household items & furnishing (preference going to fire victims and Veterans)
- Appointments scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings between 9:30 and 11:30 am.
Financial Assistance: once every twelve months
- Applications accepted in our offices: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday afternoons 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- Applications accepted by telephone 9:00 to 10:30 AM only.