Our New Storage Building is Complete! Dedication is coming soon...
A special "THANKS" goes out to the contractors and crews listed below who helped make our new storage building a reality! Many donated their time, reduced their fees, or increased their services/warranties to help us complete this project. Also, a "Thanks" to Larry Casino, our "Special Volunteer", who left us money to support the building of this project.
Applico - Chris and Stacey Didyoung Alagasco and Ryan Leach
Bryant Drywall - Steve Bryant Cooper Cabinets - John Cooper and Elliott McPherson
Mike Sharp - AHR Metals David Cusimano
Father Michael Deering Henson Plumbing and Jessie Hannah
JB Construction and Excavating - Jimmy Burns JBC Concrete - Justin Burns
Schatzle Construction and Framing - Mike Schatzle Remmert and Company - Luke Remmert
Westala Electric - Chris Jenkins Andy Oswalt - AC Quality Service
AC Quality Service - Andy Campbell Shine On Painting - Edward Dennison
MOMs on the Move Program
To empower single mothers toward enriching healthy family values and gaining financial independence through employment and/or education; encompasses Intensive case management; subsidized childcare and assistance with educational related expenses may also be provided.
- ID's and Birth Certificates
- Emergency baby formula, food, and diapers
-Emergency Prescription Assistance
- Household items & furnishing (preference going to fire victims and Veterans)
- Appointments scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings between 9:30 and 11:30 am.
Financial Assistance: once every twelve months
- Applications accepted in our offices: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday afternoons 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- Applications accepted by telephone 9:00 to 10:30 AM only.