When available, Catholic Social Services of West Alabama can provide helpful emergency items.
- IDs for obtaining employment or residency
- Birth Certificates for obtaining employment or residency
- Emergency baby formula, diapers, and toiletries
- Emergency Prescription Assistance- Please bring a copy of the prescription/invoice from the pharmacy with you when you come. We cannot provide narcotic drugs.
- Clothing Closet- We only make appointments for clothing on Wednesdays. Call us at 205-759-1268 to make an appointment. Please note that due to limited space, children are not allowed in the clothing room.